- High Powered Truck-Mounted Equipment: There are different grades of truck mounts. We purchased the Cadillac of machines. We carry softened water on board which cleans better with less cleaning agent. We maintain our equipment so it will perform with optimum results.
- Cleaning Agents: Superior uses top of the line products that can outperform many cleaning companies. Our solutions are safe for children, pets, and even for allergy sensitive clients.
- Technique: Improper cleaning techniques and poor training make the difference in the final outcome of the cleaning job. We also take extra cleaning strokes and vacuum strokes to ensure the most soil removal and for faster dry times.
- The Technician: If the technician is not particular or has a bad attitude about their work, it will show. Superior takes pride in our reputation of consistent quality. Our certified technicians have over 51 years of combined experience to resolve any issues you may have in your home or business.
- Company Philosophy: Superior’s philosophy is “The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever or It’s FREE”. We Never RUSH Our Work. We take our high quality reputation very seriously. Many cleaning companies are only profit driven with a lot of employee turnover. Often new employees have little formal training with no experience or qualifications. They are put in charge of their own truck prematurely.
Our 12-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection: Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. They will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Commercial Pre-vacuum (if necessary): Dry soil is removed by thoroughly commercially power vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most vitally crucial steps in any cleaning process.
- Furniture Moving: Our regular pricing includes moving sofas, chairs, tables and smaller items. Beds, dressers, and heavier pieces cost extra to move. One of our technicians can quote the exact cost to move any heavier pieces.
- Pre-Spray: A preconditioning agent is applied to emulsify and break down traffic area soil and general spots for a more thorough cleaning.
- Pre-Spot: Difficult spots are pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal.
- Pre-Grooming/Agitation (as needed): A professional carpet groomer or rotary brush is used to further loosen the soil.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse: The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed using a powerful extraction cleaning system without over wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Neutralizer: Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced afterwards so that there is no sticky residue left behind. This also leaves your carpet soft and fresh.
- Speed Dry: High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet immediately after cleaning to promote faster drying.
- Post Spot: Any spots or stains still remaining will get extra treatment with our many specialty spotting solutions. * For longer carpet life and fewer permanent stains, be sure to have professional carpet protector applied to your carpet.
- Post Groom: Your carpet is groomed with a professional groomer so that the pile of your carpet is standing tall when we leave. Post grooming helps the carpet pile dry faster and in the right position.
- Post Cleaning Inspection: Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results to make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.